Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Feeling hot, hot, hot

I went to the store this morning with Corin. It was really hot when we were walking back even though it was like 10:40. We got back at 11 and my computer said that it was 90 degrees. I also finally got around to doing laundry today while I watched more of Dexter. It took forever to dry and I came to the conclusion after a few runs that the dryer I first used was broken so I had to change dryers. I don't even want to think about how much money I had to spend on laundry today! The temperature today got up to 99 degrees Fahrenheit! (Which is 37 degrees Celsius. I was talking to my dad the other day about it and he said the weather back home was going to be below freezing and I realized that our temperatures are the same, but on different scales!) Also, the heat isn't nearly as bad as it is in Michigan because Michigan has a lot more humidity whereas Australia heat is dry.

I also went to Newport with a bunch of people. Apparently they go every Wednesday night, but this is the first time that I went. Wednesday nights are student night, which is why they all go. It  was fun and Cass, Corin, and I went to get food (Well, only Cass got food and I got a Sprite) before taking the bus back to Uni. The other people were still there when we left, because tomorrow/today/after midnight was Sam's 21st birthday. Now I'm tired so I won't be looking up something interesting to talk about.

No comments: