Monday, November 29, 2010

'I am the master of my own bladder.'- Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Kangaroo tails
We stopped at some park for breakfast, but I was too tired to actually get up and out, not to mention I don't eat breakfast. We then kept driving until lunchtime. We stopped in a small town in South Australia called Nundroo. Apparently it is the wombat capital of the world and they had some funny bumper stickers and other things in the truck stops's store. I bought some salt and vinegar crisps and a sprite so that I could have some snacks on the bus. We had sandwiches for lunch, which I don't like. I just ate some bread and butter and salt and vinegar crisps. You could also buy some kangaroo tails at the store. I guess that you can eat them, but it just looked really weird.
45 minute time difference between
WA and SA


I don't know... but Octavius is there! 
There was also a sign for the world's longest golf course. The holes are in different cities all across the Nullarbor. At lunch we had to eat as much fruit as we could because we were going to pass a fruit check in Penong, SA. They don't want to spread fruit flies and other insects across Australia, so at the fruit check all fruit has to be thrown away.













We stopped at another park for dinner. This time we were in Wirrulla, SA. They made pasta and it was actually really good and I had seconds.

We were in Gemma all day and all night. The title is because I barely ever had to use the bathroom, which Katie thought was weird. I kept using this quote from Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory. He was talking about keeping hold of a Lord of the Rings ring for a competition with his friends, whereas I just don't like public bathrooms.

No comments: