Monday, November 22, 2010

Fish and chips and vinegar, vinegar, vinegar, Fish and chips and vinegar, vinegar and POP!

I'm writing this a few days late because I was staying at my parent's flat that didn't have internet. I tooksome notes of what we did, but it's hard to remember a few days later. 

We walked around Freo some more. We went and saw the Round House and went to the Maritime museum shipwrecks galleries. We then ate lunch at Cicerello's. It was really good and a cool place. It was on the waterfront and is a fish and chips place. It was my first team eating fish and chips since being in Australia! They serve the food on paper and there was lots of food in the meal. We got 2 meals for the 3 of us and had lots of food that we just couldn't eat. They also had a bunch of aquariums set up around where the line to order food is. My mom also wanted to go to some garment exhibition at the other Maritime museum. That museum costs more to get in, so we just went to that exhibit because it was free. My mom also made us go to a yarn shop before we went back. 

I went back with them to the flat because they were cooking on the 'barbie.' They were at a different flat for a few days because it costs more, but had a better view that they wanted for at least a few days. This flat was extremely nice and had a beautiful view of the beach and the whole sunset. After resting for a while before my parents cooked dinner. My dad cooked prawns, lamb, and steak that was delicious, although I don't eat prawns and don't really like lamb. I ate a lot of the steak, though. My mom also cooked some onions and sunburst squash. I decided to just stay there because I didn't know the way back and it was dark by the time we finished dinner.

No comments: