Sunday, October 3, 2010

Class starts again tomorrow :(

Today was basically the same as yesterday. I just attempted to read and answer questions. I also am having a panic attack based on this class. I don't understand the book as it's full of abbreviations and references to Australian politics and Aboriginal reconciliation. It's also full of legal jargon and concepts I'm not familiar with. This book review (due Friday) is worth 30% of our grade and I'm not doing well in the class, so I'm completely freaking out. To make matters worse, I've only gotten through about 1/3 of the book so far. I came into this semester thinking that this would be my favourite class, but it is my most hated class. Pretty much in the bottom of all classes I've taken except for when I took Organic chemistry, but I withdrew from that one! Please pray for me that I actually pass this class and do not have a panic attack worse than I've already had.

No comments: