Friday, October 29, 2010

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy

I could not sleep that night, and woke up at 3 and couldn't go back to bed. The sun started to rise before 5 and I couldn't fall asleep until 7:30 or something like that. I decided to just skip class and sleep. At 1:30, I went to the CIEE office because Paul was taking us to the aquarium. It was a lot of fun and I got to touch a few starfish! After we walked around, Paul bought us all ice cream at the cafe. 







Fright Nite
Since this weekend is Halloween, the village had a 'Fright Nite' at the pool deck. I dressed up as a nerd with my 'NErDy' periodic table shirt, lab coat, and pippet pen. It was fun and afterwards we decided to go out. We decided to go to Metro Freo. It had a $20 cover charge that also got you a free drink. Since I don't drink I gave mine to Carrie. We were having fun until the security decided to kick out someone from our group (who shall remain anonymous). Carrie and I decided to get Hungry Jacks (aka Burger King) and it was delicious. I was so hungry and haven't had a hamburger since being here. There was a whole bunch of commotion with security and stuff after that, but eventually we did get a taxi home and everything worked out fine.

No comments: