Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I can't think of a title!

I'm still having trouble sleeping at night, so I decided to sleep in this morning. I skipped my first class and just listened to lectopia this afternoon. I went to my other lecture and tute, though. We finally got our first assignment back for that class, our lecturer has been sick, and I got a distinction! He hasn't finished finalizing the grades for the other assignments, but he said those should be up within the week. On the way back from class I saw a cute duck family with probably 7 ducklings walk across the side walk. It was so cute, but unfortunately I didn't have my camera.

When I came back I took a much needed nap and then watched How I Met Your Mother. I also read some, had maggi noodles for dinner, and nothing else really exciting. I'm worried that I may be starting to get sick again because I've had a cough the last few days. Now I'm just writing this so I can turn off my computer before I shower so I won't be tempted to get back on tonight.

No comments: