Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I would hate to be Amish!

I had class at 8:30 and then my second class had the same guest lecturer that we had in my class yesterday. We also had to answer some questions about readings in the tute and were given them during the lecture, so I was having a hard time concentrating on the lecturer because I wanted to find the answers to the questions. (it's open book) She got done lecturing when the 2 hour block was done, then Ken decided to give us some time to find the answers/take notes before giving us the hour to write them. We ended up being in class almost 40 minutes later that we were supposed to, which meant that I couldn't go to Paul's last class.

The internet kept going in and out because they were doing some maintenance during the day. Then at 5:30ish it decided to totally stop working. I was super annoyed because I was writing my lab report and wanted to check some things online. Luckily I had saved all of my references on my computer and didn't really need the internet. It still drove me insane to not be able to take breaks to check facebook and my email. I pretty much just wrote my lab report and edited my other assignment that were both due today. Also, this post is not up until today because the internet was down all last night and part of this morning.

1 comment:

Therese said...

If you were Amish, you wouldn't even be going to college, much less studying abroad in Australia, since they only go to school through the eighth grade!