Monday, October 11, 2010

Frank makes life better

I was extremely tired this morning since I've been having trouble falling asleep. I decided that I wasn't going to go to the lecture this morning but just listen to it online. That ended up being a mistake since the microphone for lectopia didn't work properly and the lecture wasn't recorded. To make it worse, it was a guest lecturer, which means that it won't be re-recorded. She's taking some notes from students that were there and putting them online, though.

I ended up making fries for lunch and reading my book and the article that we were supposed to read for the tute until I had the tute at 3. I also spent the time working on designs for the Quidditch team at Hope, but that's another story. I think I get too easily distracted, but I really miss Quidditch and all of my nerdy friends! At the tute we talked about the health issues, which actually interested me since that's public health and what I want to do with my life. I also talked to Michelle afterwards about my book review and she said that we can have a meeting on Friday about what to write etc. Hopefully that means that I'll get a better grade on this than the last paper!

I don't remember what I did after tute until I went to MCU village bible study at 7:30.Steve gave me a little booklet thing to learn about two ways to live boards that they have at the stalls on the market day. (Thursday and there are booths set up around bush court of different things like stores etc) There is also about 2-3 lines for each board/symbol that I am supposed to memorize. Andrea led the discussion for bible study as we talked about the next part of Colossians. Afterward, Steve said that Melinda was sick, but gave Steve some squash to give us. It is called Sunburst squash and it's really cool looking, which is why I attached a link to google images. I'm not sure how I'm going to cook it since I don't have any oil or butter, but we'll see. Maybe they'll stay good long enough for me to go to the store and buy some butter. Otherwise Frank's hot sauce makes everything better, right?

No comments: