Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's gonna be E.P.I.C.

It worked last night with turning off my computer, although I did find a few other things to distract me. Overall I was more productive, though. I had a really hard time sleeping last night, though. I tried sleeping different ways and even on the floor, but nothing worked. I woke up this morning sleeping on my bed facing a direction that I don't remember laying after being on the floor. Not sure how that happened, lol. I was woken up by the sun at 6:30 again, but I was way too tired to get up and read. I ended up waking at 9:30 because I set my alarm. I then read for a little bit.

At 1:30, Steve picked up Katie and me to go to St. Matthew's church for a meeting on the NTE conference and bus trip. We got some more information about what is going on and itinerary. We also found out that our mission part is in Wentworth Falls. It is about 1 hour 40 minutes from Sydney and located in the blue mountains. There is a train that goes right to the airport, which is good for Katie and me. We also found out that there is about 10 more people that want to just go over and not come back on the bus. He said that they can't afford that, so hopefully something will change for the numbers otherwise they'll have to ask some people to fly over instead and they are starting at the bottom. I only registered for the bus trip on Thursday, so I'm nervous about that. I really want to go on the bus! (Also, according to orbitz it would cost more for a flight from Perth to Canberra than it would to go both ways on the bus!) The place where the conference is at is called Exhibition Park in Canberra, abbreviated EPIC, hence the title.

When we got back I felt a little sick, so I took a nap. I woke up feeling better, but now I have a big headache again! I think I may just be hungry because I haven't really eaten anything in the past two days. I'll probably go and heat up some chicken or something for dinner and read. I'm going to turn off my computer again so that I can read. :P

No comments: