Friday, October 15, 2010

I hate when I forget the title I thought of during the day!

I set my alarm for 7:30 this morning and after hitting the snooze a few times I woke up. I wanted to get up early to work on my outline for my book review. I went on LMS to get some ideas of what to write and read the book reviews also. I then had class at 10:30. That class is so boring and I don't remember a thing that he said. Well, besides that it was something about a case study for deer and one for lizards or frogs or something. I got out  of class at 11:30, but my meeting with Michelle wasn't until 12. I went to the vending machine to get a Sprite and a Snickers and sat outside the amenities building, where her office is located, and worked some more on my outline.

At about 12, I walked over to Michelle's office. I had my meeting about my book review with her. I waited for about 10 minutes then looked to see if she was somewhere else in the Kulbardi centre, the Aboriginal studies building, but I didn't see her. Then I decided to wait another 5 minutes. Right as I was about to leave, she walks up and apologized that she was late. I guess she tried to call people to leave me a sticky note that she would be late, but no one was answering their phones. We then talked about what goes in my book review and some resources to look at to answer one of the questions in the book review. She also is giving me until Friday to turn it in, but told me to finish it before that if I can. Hopefully I can get it done sooner rather than later so that I can work on my other assignments that have due dates approaching.

When I came back, I watched the Oprah interview with JK Rowling finally. I also watched the Big Bang Theory and Mythbusters. I was in the middle of watching Vampires Suck (which, btw is hilarious!) when Carrie knocked on my window. I had texted her earlier about going to the store and she wanted to go to. She had an issue with her camera, bought a new one, then her camera started working again! She wanted to return the new one then. I've pretty much just been watching movies all night. Oh and my computer randomly decided to turn off (it didn't get unplugged or anything) so I turned it back on. I selected to start normally and everything seems fine, so I hope that means that it is!

No comments: