Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tastes like chicken!

Well, I told my parents that I was going to go to the library all day today, but that didn't happen. When I said that I wasn't anticipating going out and staying up until 5 in the morning. I had to sleep in later than I would have otherwise, and by the time I got dressed, ate lunch, and got to the library I wouldn't get much reading done before it closed at 5. I just stayed here and did some of my other homework. I also didn't get a chance to take Octavius anywhere to take a picture because I didn't leave my room.

My parents did want me to talk about some other stuff too, so I'll talk about everything being chicken flavoured here since I don't know what else to talk about. Almost everything that comes in multiple flavours here comes in a chicken flavour. The first experience with this is the Easy mac that CIEE had in the package of food etc that they gave us when we first got here. It  is chicken flavoured. I haven't had it, but now that I think about it, it is probably similar to chicken helper or something. They also have chicken chips and chicken shapes. I feel like there is probably more because I see chicken flavoured things all the time that shouldn't be chicken flavoured, but can't think of any now.

Not sure what else to talk about (no I still have not tried the Vegemite) so leave me a comment saying what you'd like for me to talk about.

1 comment:

Brad said...

It's a good thing you like chicken!